In The Street: Wine Photography
Reading Time: [est_time] “In the Street” is a new feature on our website where we share wine- and wine tourism- related Instagram updates that we love. Last week, we explored many places of Santa Barbara in
Reading Time: 1 minute
“In the Street” is a new feature on our website where we share wine- and wine tourism- related Instagram updates that we love. Last week, we explored many places of Santa Barbara in a two-part series: Part 1, Part 2. This week, instead of popping back into the street and checking out the wine scene of a specific wine region, we gather 20 Instagram photos for some quick tips and tricks on how to “pair” your favorite wine or wine bottle, so that you too can achieve that awesome shot of photography missile to ignite a storm of “likes”.
Most importantly, Exotic Wine Travel is ultimately about savoring wine, meeting open-hearted wine lovers, and sharing personal stories, so we’d encourage you to follow these movers and shakers on Instagram.
1. Pair your wine with movements.
2. Pair it with its peers for the ultimate #wefie.
3. Pair it with a visual pun.
4. Pair it with a drop of effort.
5. Pair it with your pet.
6. Pair it with flowers.
7. Pair it with your favorite show.
8. Pair it with the flow.
9. Pair it with its own reflection.
10. Pair it with a stem.
11. Pair it with natural light.
12. Pair it with a spectacular view.
13. Pair it with a fireplace.
14. Pair it with a pair of nicely manicured hands.
15. Pair it with the season.
16. Pair it with the latest It tool.
17. Pair it with a stunning mood board.
18. Pair it with a book.
19. Pair it with the proprietor.
20. And of course, pair it with the most photogenic food.